Full job description
- Best compensation in the industry;
- Annual increase;
- Work-family balance;
- Pleasant and respectful working atmosphere;
- Annual allowance for uniform, boots;
- Fully equipped assigned truck, including refrigerator, microwave, CB, GPS, “inverter”, electric heat pump, solar panels;
- Trucks washed every weekend;
- Departure and return directly to the terminal;
- Possibility of dedicated routes;
- Complete management of customs by the office for drivers;
- Garage open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week;
- Group and dental insurance;
- 3 weeks vacation after 2 years;
- Contribution paid by the employer to an RRSP.
Several possible schedules including:
- Full-time average of 5 days a week and return to the terminal every week;
- Super 7 (a week on the road and then a week at home);
- 10 days continuously on the road and then 4 days at home;
- Part-time according to your availability.
- Hold a Class 1 driver’s license ;
- Hold a passport;
- Functional English;
- Fast card (asset), or qualification to obtain it;
- Have good geographical knowledge of his territory (asset).
At this stage you are wondering if you should send your CV or not?
Don’t hesitate and send it to us at [email protected] , it’s free and the worst that can happen to you is that you’re part of our beautiful and great team!
Transport Bourassa Inc. is an Employer Who subscribes to The Principles of Employment Equity. With this in Mind, we encourage People Who Are Part of the Four designated groups – women, aboriginal nations, visible minorities, people with disabilities – to apply.