Qatar Amiri Flight Jobs 2021 Current Government Vacancies in Qatar Amiri Flight. www.amirilight.gov. New most recent job 2021 in Qatar 2021. Latest job Qatar Amiri flight work 2021 for beginners and experienced job seekers.
Qatar Amiri Flight is a leading or mostly unique employment organization. Job seekers looking for Qatar Amiri Flight Jobs 2021 have many job opportunities. If you are interested in working with Qatar Amiri Flight, you can apply for Qatar Amiri Flight Jobs 2021. Details of Qatar Amiri Flight Care opportunities are listed in the section below. Through Qatar Amiri Flight you can choose the latest posts that match your profile.
Qatar Amiri Flight Vacancies 2021 Current Jobs in Qatar Amiri Flight
Qatar Amiri Flight is now recruiting a maintenance supervisor for a spot in Qatar. This is the best job opportunity for job seekers in Qatar Amiri Flight Jobs near me. Candidates interested in working for Qatar Amiri Flight in Qatar can apply for this Maintenance Supervision position. For this best job in Qatar, Amiri Flight company / office division is located in Qatar. You need relevant field qualification experience. It is also a great opportunity for new job seekers looking for the best paying job in Qatar via Qatar Amiri flight as Qatar Amiri flight offers approximately QAR 7,460.00 per month. in the position of Maintenance Supervisor.
Qatar Amiri Flight Care Maintenance Work Positions According to the Qatar Amiri Flight Care official website listed in a short table below. If you want to know all the details of Qatar Amiri Flight jobs in Qatar, you should read this post to the end.
|Name of Organization||Qatar Amiri Flight|
|Job Profile||Supervising maintenance|
|Name of Recruitment||Qatar Amiri Flight Recruitment|
|Salary||approximately QAR 7,460.00 Per Month|
|Job Type||Qatar Amiri FlightJobs in Qatar|
Qualification & Experience Required for Qatar Amiri Flight Vacancies 2021
Monitor base maintenance options.
Monitoring and prioritization of delayed maintenance, repairs and defects.
Performance licenses in connection with the performance of maintenance.
Make sure staff are assigned or ready to provide 24-hour AOG and ramp support.
Keep a log of tasks.
- Connect tools, materials and technical support for Doha maintenance events.
- Ensure that personnel are discharged before and after each flight to ensure that defects are accurately defined and recorded and that other relevant and necessary information is provided and exchanged.
- Make sure that all unmaintained aircraft are ready for operation and ready for operation.
- Implementation of special projects.
- Fulfillment of duties as an “industrial engineer” as required to support the Navy.
- During the outsourcing, perform the role of “Amiri Flight Representative” on site.
- Support to the Chief Aircraft Maintenance Manager in relation to their functions.
- Qualifications and experience
- Postgraduate degree.
- Learning in the technical profession.
- Technical and non-technical aviation training.
- At least 5 years as LOW (B1 or B2).
- Comprehensive knowledge of aviation.
Work experience with detailed knowledge of the following types of aircraft:
1. Airbus A340-500
2. Airbus A330 / CF6
3. Airbus A319 / A320 Family
- Orientation and team leadership
- The forces of self-preservation
- Communication and negotiation skills.
- An applicant who meets the above requirements may submit an application with the following documents: –
- Updated summary.
- Passport copy
- Certificate of higher education.
- Professional technical card.
How to Apply: Qatar Amiri Flight Jobs Application Submission Process
- Register / log in to the Qatar Amiri Flight Job Portal.
- Click on the Qatar Amiri Flight mailing list page.
- Select the correct profile to use.
- Fill out the Qatar Amiri flight recruitment form with all the required information.
- Now click on the final submit button. (Note: Please check all the details before clicking the Submit button.)
- You can now print for future use